Since 2004, Quality Information Partners (QIP) has built relationships with a growing list of public and private sector clients who use relevant data, communications, and content to achieve crucial objectives.
As a Virginia-based, woman-owned small business, QIP provides a wide range of contract support to the education community, including:
OUR MISSION STATEMENTQIP experts develop trusted relationships with partners and clients to understand needs and consistently produce innovative, customized, and high-quality solutions.
- data standards development and implementation
- data systems management and analysis
- technology integration, cloud hosting, and data center operations
- stakeholder engagement, project management, and meeting facilitation
- research and writing, print and web design, and multimedia production
QIP’s core services include developing audience-appropriate messaging for education data stakeholders such as policymakers, practitioners, SEA and LEA staff, and the general public; building consensus among diverse groups of stakeholders across local, state, federal, and national levels; developing and promoting education data standards; and delivering technical assistance to staff, Working Groups, committees, and conference participants; and operating data centers, managing data systems, and developing practices that help to ensure appropriate data use, privacy, and system security.